QAS Group Limited are a private company incorporated in Scotland (SC283168). Our registered office address is Mitchelston Drive, Mitchelston Industrial Estate, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY1 3NF. Any reference to QAS (‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) in this policy are references to QAS Group Limited.
We respect your personal information and as the data controller we undertake to comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Please read this policy to understand how QAS collect, acquire and use information and the rights you have in relation to your information.
Should you wish to discuss this policy please contact Mark Corrigan, Customer Service & Compliance Manager.
How we collect information from you
You are not required (by law) to provide any personal information to us via the website however you may choose to do so by completing the contact us form.
We may collect the following personal information about you, including:
- Name, e-mail address and telephone number;
- your IP address with pages you have viewed and links you have followed.
Why we need this information about you
We need your information and use the information we collect about you:
- to enable us to supply you with information, products and services that you have requested;
- to help us with understanding more about how our site is used;
- to enable us to send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise; and
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations.
If you have indicated that you are interested in receiving regular information about our service offering and activities, we will send you communication either electronically or by post. If at any time, you no longer wish to receive this information, please send a written request to Vari Woods, Business Development Support.
We use encrypted information gathered from Cookies to improve your online experience with our website.
Please be aware that the uploading data via the internet is not secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Sharing of your information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the information you provide to us is held in a secure and confidential manner.
How long we will keep your information
We review our data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as required by law.
You have the right at any time to:
- ask for a copy of the information about you held by us in our records;
- require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information; and
- request to have your information deleted.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us Vari Woods, Business Development Support.
For more information about your rights, please visit the Information Commissioner’s website at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/.
Complete this form and we will be in touch.