What this policy covers
This policy sets out the rules and procedures in relation to Health & Safety. It applies to all employees, workers, contractors, and visitors to the site.
Health & Safety Policy
We, as a company, are committed to providing a working environment where accidents are not expected to occur for employees and any others affected by our activities. Furthermore, the Directors of the company are personally committed to achieving a safe and healthy working environment.
In particular, the company will aim to:
– nurture a positive Health & Safety culture by empowering employees to engage in all Health & Safety related matters;
– provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks arising from our work activities;
– consult with our employees on matters affecting their Health and Safety wherever possible;
– provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
– ensure safe handling and use of substances;
– provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
– ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
– prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
– maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
– review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals;
– provide, as necessary, safety devices and protective equipment and supervise their use;
– use the legal requirements to define the minimum level of achievement required within the company.
The objectives of this policy can only be achieved with the support and commitment of all employees. Therefore, every employee, regardless of position, has a legal obligation upon them to take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of themselves and others and to co-operate with their employer or other authorised persons when carrying out their work-related undertakings.
Through these aims and objectives, the company wishes to achieve a workplace where a target of zero fatalities and zero major injuries is achieved on an annual basis.
Complete this form and we will be in touch.